With all the information out there concerning the alternatives to foreclosure, finding the right solution for your needs can often be confusing and discouraging. Regrettably, more than 7 out of 10 homeowners facing foreclosure will proceed without ANY assistance. With my specialized CDPE training in foreclosure avoidance, I fully understand and can successfully cary out all of the alternatives available to you. Here in Aurora 1 in 304 homes are in some stage of foreclosure and I believe that number will rise.
I'm here to help!
Together, we can lay out the options so that you can choose the best solution. Until then, I can provide you with a report briefly explaining all the options at http://hosted.cdpe.com/35020, and I sincerely hope that you will use this information and pass it along to those who may need it.
Contact me any time with your concerns. I am here to help you get the facts and get to where you want to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment